This house with colonial architecture is another emblematic building of the city of Paphos. Its front side is on the central Griva Digeni Ave. and the rear is on Neophytos Nikolaides Ave., and next to the Governor’s house is the archaeological museum of the city. It was the home of the English Governor of the Paphos District, for many years until 1959. After 1960 when the Republic of Cyprus was established, the Paphos District Governor was based in this building. In 2017 the building was renovated, making it the base of Europe’s cultural capital offices.